| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Republic of Adelaide.
- Capital city- Adelaide.
- Largest city/town- Adelaide.
- Other cities/towns- Pendong, Woomera, Broken Hill, Port Lincoln, Port Augusta, Gawley, Mount Barker, Maralinga, Coober Pedy, Murray Bridge and Millicent.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic center left Republic.
- Language- Australian English, Wati, Paakantyi and Kaurna.
- Religion- Roman Catholic, athist, irriligiuose, Anglican, Uniting Church, Presbyterian and native Aborigine beliefs.
- Population- 575,755.
- Economy- Agriculture, qarrying and fishing. The low level production of exporting of sand, gravel, stone, lamb, peas, tin, sweet potato, beef, leather, bone meal, salt and phosphate.
- Climate- Arid, semi-arid and Mediterranean.
- Military- 8,500.
- Economic strength- low
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.