| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name-Republic of Aztlán
- Capital city- Tucson
- Largest city/town- Tucson
- Other cities/towns- Oro Valley, Douglas, Nogales, Magdelana, Caborca, Perto Penasco, Guaymas, Hermosillo, Terlingua, Navojoa Picture Rocks, Arizona, Catalina and Marana
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Marxist–Leninist, communist, internationalist, anti-imperialist, far-left, civil dictatorship republic.
- Language- Mexican Spanish, American English, O'odham (AKA; Papago-Pima), Apache and Navajo.
- Religion- Catholic and Native American creeds
- Population- 1,545,545
- Climate- A semi-desert and desert climate
- Economy- Subsistence farming, ranching and fishing.
- Military- 1,555
- Economic strength- minor
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.