| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Republic of Cape Province
- Capital city- Cape Town
- Largest city/town- Cape Town
- Other cities/towns-Port Elizabeth, George, Colesberg, Upington, Paarl, Worcester and Springbok (Northern Cape).
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- United democratic African republic.
- Language- South African English, Sotho, Xhosa and Tswana and Afrikaans (official and de facto); Hindi, Punjabi, Malay, Chinese, Sinhalese, Tamil and Arabic.
- Religion- Calvinist and Lutheran for the whites; Baptist, Methodist, Presbyterian and Catholic for the Blacks; Islam and Chines Folk Beliefs for the Malay; Hindu, Islam and Sikhism for the South Asians, and Chines Folk Beliefs for the Chinese.
- Population- 12,757,555
- Economy- Mining, industry, farming, fishing, metallurgy, ship building and quarrying. The production and export of pig-iron, gold, silver, vanadium steel aloys, stainless steel, nuts, vanadium, manganese, tungsten, diamonds, cut diamonds, stone, gravel, sugar cane, sugar, artificial rubber, leather, sand, ships, yachets, fashion design, advertising and TV production, leather, beef, wool, lamb, fruit, pineapples, chicory, dairy products, cattle, maize, landline telephones, radios, cables, sorghum, printing presses and artificial petrol from hydrogenated coal.
- Climate-Warm-summer Mediterranean and Mediterranean
- Military- 11,250
- Economic strength- strong
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.