| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Republic of County Donegal
- Capital city- Donegal
- Largest city/town- Derry/Londonderry
- Other cities/towns-Letterkeny, Buncrana, Muff and Kinlough
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic Irish nationalist and socialist Republic
- Language- Gaeilge, Irish English, British English, Ulster Scots, Northern Irish English and Lallands.
- Religion- Catholic and Protestantism
- Population- 225,000
- Economy- Agriculture, fishing and peat cutting. The production and export of peat, lamb, sheep and wool.
- Climate- Temperate maritime/oceanic
- Military- 750
- Economic strength- Low
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.