| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Republic of Darwin, Arnhem Land and the Cocos-Keeling Islands
- Capital city- Darwin
- Largest city/town- Palmerston
- Other cities/towns- Nhulunbuy
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic, economically liberal, center right republic.
- Language- Australian English, Timorese, Javan, Malay, Portugese, Tok Pisin (Papuan Pidgin), Garawa, Tiwi, Amurdag and Maung
- Religion- Roman Catholic, atheist, irreligious, Anglican, Uniting Church, Presbyterian and native Aborigine beliefs.
- Population- 275,655.
- Economy- Agriculture, quarrying, alumina refining, metallurgy, aluminium smelting, mining and fishing. The low level production of exporting of sand, gravel, stone, lamb, peas, gemstones, coal, lignite, zinc, lead, uranium, copper, tin, beef, leather, bone meal and salt.
- Climate- Tropical savanna climate.
- Military- 250.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.