| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
Name- Republic of Deseret
- Capital city- Salt Lake City
- Largest city/town- Salt Lake City
- Other cities/towns- Ogden, Brigham city, Logan and Provo
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Semi-democratic Morman theocratic republic
- Language- American English and Ute
- Religion- Mormon and Ute native beliefs
- Population- 1,500,000
- Economy- Industry, quarrying, forestry, agriculture, mining, chemicals, engineering, service, metallurgy and financial sectors. The Production and export of sweet potatoes, sand, machinery, cast iron, hand tools, oil shale, natural gas, machines, buses, cars, paint, creosote, leather, cloths, furniture diesel, glassware, bottled L.P.G. and petrol.
- Climate- semi-arid, arid, high mountain, mountain temperate climate and desert.
- Military- 500
- Economic strength- growing