| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Republic of Nevada
- Capital city- Henderson
- Largest city/town- Hebderson
- Other cities/towns- Spring Vally, Paradise, Bolder City, Pahrump, Moapa Valley and Mesquite.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic, nationalistic, corporatism, center-left, social democratic republic
- Language- Mexican Spanish, Central American Spanish, American English, Filipino, Mandarin Chinese, Apache, Pima and Navajo
- Religion- Roman Catholic and Mormon
- Population- 574,524
- Economy- Farming, quarrying, forestry, industry, agriculture, mining, chemicals, engineering, metallurgy and financial sectors. The Production and export of sweet potatoes, sand, machinery, cast iron, hand tools, machines, cars, paint, tin ingots, copper ingots, leather, clothes, furniture diesel, insurance policies and wire.
- Climate- subtropical, hot desert climate, typical of the Mojave Desert in which it lies.
- Military- 525
- Economic strength- moderate
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.