| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Republic of New Jersey and Delaware.
- Capital city- Dover and Trenton jointly.
- Largest city- Philadelphia.
- Other cities/towns- Wilmington, Elberon and Newark.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic, right wing, nationalist, monetarist republic.
- Language- Philadelphia dialect, Southern American English (Southern US English), Mid-Atlantic American English, Korean, Central Pennsylvania dialect, Pennsylvania German, Northeast Pennsylvania English, Pennsylvania Dutch English, Plautdietsch, African American vernacular English, Puerto Rican Spanish, Italian, Irish Gaelic, Polish, Quebec French, Central American Spanish, Mayan, Russian, British English, Canadian English, Jamaican Creole English, and Mexican Spanish
- Religion- United Methodist Church, Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, Catholicism and irreligious, Baptist, Atheist, Roman Catholic, Lutheran, Presbyterian, Pentecostal, Episcopalian, Seventh-day Adventist, Churches of Christ, Muslim, Mormon and Jewish.
- Population- 8,750,000.
- Economy- Agriculture, industry, forestry, quarrying, stone cutting, quarrying and fishing. The making and exporting of glass, glassweare, cutlery, drill bits, timber, planks, wire, yachts, raw fish, machinery, ball bearings, screws, canned fish, pumpkins, carrots, hand tools, wheel barrows, radios and chinaware.
- Climate-humid subtropical climate, humid continental climate and a continental climate, with a cooler micro-thermal humid continental climate.
- Military- 8,675.
- Economic strength- high
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.