| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Republic of Niamey
- Capital city- Niamey
- Largest city/town- Niamey
- Other cities/towns- Torodi, Mirand, Difa, Zindi, Dosso, Torodi, Tillaberi, Ayorou, Tiola, Tahoula, Dogondoutchi and Illiea
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Authritarian, economically progressive, African nationalist republic.
- Language- Djerma, Hausa, Faluni and French
- Religion- Various forms of Islam
- Population- 5,500,000
- Economy- Subsistence farming low level export of Cowpeas, cotton, peanuts, millit, sorgum, cassava and exporting sand.
- Climate- Tropical, tropical savanna and semi-arid
- Military- 2,500
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.