| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Republic of Pensacola.
- Capital city- Pensacola.
- Largest city/town- Tallahassee.
- Other cities/towns- Mobile, Quitman, Biloxi, Gulfport and Marianna.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic right wing republic.
- Language- Southern U.S. English, African-American English,Mexican Spanish, Cuban Spanish, Vietnamese, Louisiana Creole, Porto Rican Spaniash, Haitian, French of France and Accadian French.
- Religion- Variose protestants.
- Population- 2,525,000.
- Economy-Farming and fishing. The low level export of canned tuna.
- Climate- Tropical and humid subtropical.
- Military- 2,500.
- Economic strength- Low
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.