| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Republic of Port Moresby.
- Capital city- Port Moresby.
- Largest city/town- Port Moresby.
- Other cities/towns- Popondetta, Lae, Kimbe, Rabaul, Madang, Goroka, Mt. Hagen Town, Daru, Merauke and Rocky Point.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic centre-left Republic.
- Language- Australian English, Trobarian, Hiri Motu and Tok Pisin (Papuan Pidgin).
- Religion- Protestant Christian.
- Population- 3,545,225.
- Economy- Forestry, fishing and agriculture. The export of copra and rubber as a cash crop.
- Climate- Tropical wet and dry climate.
- Military- 1,500.
- Economic strength- Low
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.