| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Republic of Portugal and the Azores
- Capital city- Lisbon
- Largest city/town- Lisbon
- Other cities/towns- O'Porto, Srtubal, Sines, Evora, Rio Minor, Montijo, Braga Las Plamas, Praia, Santa Cruz de Tenarife, Ponta Delgada, Angra do Heroismo, Horta, Laayoune, Tarfaya.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic liberal-conservative republic.
- Language- Portuguese, Exstremduran Spanish, Cape Verdean Creole, Canary Islands Spanish, Galician, Hyassa Arabic, Ringbat Arabic, Moroccan Arabic and British English.
- Religion- Catholic and Sunni Islam
- Population- 7,452,500.
- Economy- Farming, fishing, quarrying, mining, and farming. The making and export of canned fish, corks, marble, clay, gypsum, iron, zinc, copper, fruit, iron, clothes, clay, pottery, cement, yachts and furniture.
- Climate- Mediterranean, Semi-arid climate, Steppe, dry-summer subtropical and semi-desert.
- Military- 5,500.
- Economic strength- low
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.