| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Republic of Zambia-Malaŵi
- Capital city- Lilongwe.
- Largest city/town- Lusaka.
- Other cities/towns- Blantyre, Salima, Chipata, Kasungu, Mzuzu, Jenda, Ndola, Kitwe, Kabwe, Chingola, Mufulira, Luanshya, Livingstone, Kasama, Chipata, and Mangochi.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- United democratic African republic.
- Language- Bemba, Tonga, Lozi, Lunda, Luvale, Kaonde, Nyanja, Chewa, Nyanja-Chewa, Bemba, Tonga, Tumbuka, Lunda, Luvale, Kaonde, Nkoya, Lozi, Chewa, Lomwe, Yao, English, Ngoni, Tumbuka, Nyanja, Sena, Tonga, Ngonde and Swahili.
- Religion- Various Protestant Christians and native animist beliefs.
- Population- 15,574,565.
- Economy- Agriculture, fishing and coal mining. Exporting the cash crop of tobacco, peas, cowpeas, tea, cotton, sugar and coffee; and low level coal and copper exports.
- Climate- Humid subtropical. tropical wet and dry, semi-arid steppe, subtropical.
- Military- 15,500.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.