| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Republic of the Basel-Country
- Capital city- Basel
- Largest city/town- Basel
- Other cities/towns- Solothurn, Olten, Liestal and Allschwil
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Christian Liberal conservative, Pro-European, center-right democratic republic.
- Language- Franc-Comtois, Franco-Provençal, French of France, Official Middle German, Turkish, British English, Swiss German, American English and Lithuanian
- Religion- Calvinists, Roman catholic, Reformed Swiss Church, Lutherans, irreligious and atheist.
- Population- 575,575.
- Economy- Farming, industry, paper making, quarrying and forestry. The low level export of cheese, paper, pins, nails, pencils, pens, clocks, watches and apples.
- Climate- Continental.
- Military- 1,450.
- Economic strength- growing
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.