- Scotland and Northern Ireland receive maximum devolution, and become Crown Dependencies.
- Wales stays the way it is.
- Cornwall, London, Orkney and Shetland become constituent countries.
- Birmingham becomes the new capital of the United Kingdom.
- Isle of Man declares independence from the United Kingdom.
- There is a Scottish independence referendum, but the result is a No.
- Wales receive maximum devolution.
- Gibraltar is annexed by Spain.
- Scotland declares independence from the United Kingdom.
- The Pitcairn Islands become an Overseas Territory of Scotland.
- Guernsey and Jersey declare independence, and both unite as a kingdom known as the Channel Islands Kingdom.
- London, Northern Ireland and Wales declare independence from the United Kingdom.
- Cornwall is annexed by Wales as a constituent country.
- Scotland annex Orkney and Shetland.
- A new kingdom is created known as the United Caribbean Kingdom. It includes Anguilla, the British Virgin Islands, the Cayman Islands and Montserrat. The capital is George Town.
- The United Kingdom is renamed to the Kingdom of England.
- England try to annex Scotland and Wales.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.