| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Siberian Soviet Socialist Republic
- Capital city- Yakutsk
- Largest city/town- Yakusk
- Other cities/towns- Mirnyy, Suntar, Nyurba, Tommot and Olekminsk.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Stalinist, civilian, communist dictatorship
- Language- Evenk, Yakut and Russian.
- Religion- Tengrianism, Siberian Shamanisum, irreligious and Russia Orthodox.
- Population- 325,000
- Economy- Subsistence logging, farming, stone quarrying, peat cutting and dear hunting.
- Climate- Tiger forest/sub-arctic tundra
- Military- 750
- Economic strength- Low
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.