- Name- Socialist Republic of Ayrshire
- Capital city- Ayr.
- Largest city/town- Ayr.
- Other cities/towns- Little Cumbrae, Great Cumbrae, Kilmarnock and Irvine.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Semi-democratic Glasnost era socialist/communist hybrid republic.
- Language- Scots, Lallands, Glaswegian and Scottish English.
- Religion- Atheist, irreligious and Presbyterian.
- Population- 375,825.
- Economy- Farming, fishing forestry and enginearing. The low level production and export of furniture, printing pesses, planks and steam treshing equipment.
- Climate- Temperate.
- Military- 1,550.
- Economic strength- low
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.