| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name-Socialist Republic of Scunthorpshire
- Capital city- Scunthorpshire.
- Largest city/town- Scunthorpshire.
- Other cities/towns- Immingham, Grimsby, Gainsbourgh, Goole, Brigg, Tickhill, Dinnigton, Worksop, Retford, North Sumercoats, Caistor, Cleethorpes and Bassetlaw.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime-Democratic socialist republic.
- Language-East Midlands English, Punjabi, Yorkshire English, British English and Lincolnshire English
- Religion- Anglican, Baptist, Sunni Islam, Methodist and irreligious.
- Population- 475,565.
- Economy- Agriculture, forestry, peat cutting, stone cutting, metalergy, quarrying and fishing. The exporting of wire, timber, bricks, paving slabs, gravel, planks and sand.
- Climate- Cold temperate maritime.
- Military- 1,250.
- Economic strength- mid
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.