- Give birth to famous people
- Kill famous people
- Hire mercenaries to harm someone's country
- Move your capital to another city.
- Create your own currency, calendar, language etc.
- Kill a ruler and put another one in charge with out a war (by army coup or other means)
- Declare religious war
- Create a national day
- Abolish the constitution
- Violently extend or develop a nation's colonial territory
- Give a speech to your people
- Peacefully extend and develop the nation's colonial territory
- Improve the infrastructure (roads, railways, waterworks, etc)
- Research new technology
- Settle up new villages
- Build up your military
- Army coups (old government is exiled, not killed)
- Civil wars
- Create your own flag
- Trade treaties, economic sanctions, defense treaties, free trade zones, ect
- Halt the military recruitment
- Develop new weapons
- Literacy and educational campaigns
- Go to war over territory, oil, minerals, ethnic issues, access to the coastline, ect.
- Create global alliances and global organizations
- Colonize some land or an island that is uninhabited
- Organize sport games
Not Suggested Actions
- Declare wars for no reason or out of spite towards the other player.
Other bad or ASB stuff
- Advancing technology too fast or to invent something or discover something more than ten years ahead of real life.
- Be plausible, no hyper development, hyper conquest or nuclear Armageddon (i.e.: Mongolia will not launch Gengis Khan in to space in 1240AD on my whatch)!
- Expanding too fast like the Mongols, Imperial Japan, Nazi Germans or Napoleonic French will fall apart if they go to far and to fast. Consolidate it over years like post-Napoleonic France, the UK, Austro-Hungary and China.
- Massive cultural are out of order unless since take a few decades, also have to have good reason, and tend to not be drastic at first. Religious changes in nations, other than atheism and secularism rising in the twentieth century, will almost always just be a denominational change (Catholic-Protestant-Orthodox), unless they have been conquered by another nation (early Medieval Arabs in Spain) or a few minor breakaway lands (Deseret for the Mormons). Being overly liberal in Arabia or overtly psychotic in post WW2 Scandinavia is daft, since only a few would want to follow such cultural shifts.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.