Timeline for Hillary and On scenario.
- November 8th, 2016: The 2016 US presidential election is held along with Senate, House and Gubernatorial elections.
- Presidential Election: The Democratic Ticket of Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine defeats the Republican Ticket of Donald Trump and Mike Pence. Clinton receives 278 electoral votes, while Trump receives 260.
- Senate elections: The United States Senate becomes 50-50. However the Democrats won the presidential election so they took control of the senate.
- Wisconsin: Russell Feingold (D) defeats Ron Johnson (R).
- Pennsylvania: Katie McGinty (D) defeats Patrick Toomey (R).
- Illinois: Tammy Duckworth (D) defeats Mark Kirk (R).
- New Hampshire: Maggie Hassan (D) defeats Kelly Ayotte (R).
- January 20th, 2017: Hillary Clinton is inaugurated the 45th President of the United States, becoming the first female to become President.