Here is the timeline for New Fascist Age.
- June 23, 2016: The United Kingdom citizens vote to leave the European Union, 52-48.
- July 13, 2016: UK Prime Minister David Cameron resigns, Home Secretary Theresa May successes him.
- September 18, 2016: A far-right populist political party called the British Nationalist Party is formed by far-right british nationalist activist Tommy Robinson.
- November 8, 2016: The 2016 United States presidential election is held. Due to hatred of both major party candidates, Libertarian Party nominee Gary Johnson wins the majority of Electoral Votes, but no candidate reaches 270.
- December 19, 2016: Gary Johnson is voted the 46th President of the United States by the House of Representatives and Bill Weld is voted the 48th Vice President of the United States by the senate.
- December 20-27, 2016: The Holiday Riots occur in Washington D.C and other major cities in the United States, as Hillary and Trump supporters protest in drones of the legislative branch's choice to chose Johnson as the next President. By Christmas eve, the Protests turned violent, as far left groups such as ANTIFA and far right individuals start attacking one another.
- January 20, 2017: Gary Johnson and Bill Weld are inaugurated as President and Vice President of the United States respectfully.
- May 7, 2017: The 2017 French presidential election is held. The National Front nominee Marine Le Pen defeats En Marche! nominee Emmaunel Macron to become President of France. She becomes the first Female to serve in that office also.
- June 8, 2017: The 2017 United Kingdom general election is held. The Labour Party gains the majority with Jeremy Corbyn becoming Prime Minister. The newly-formed British Nationalist Party (BNP), as Tommy Robinson as the leader, gains the 2nd amount of seats, surpassing the Conservative Party.
- August 11-12, 2017: The Unite the Right rally occurs in Charlottesville, Virginia for far-right white nationalists to protest the city's decision to remove confederate monuments and the Gary Johnson administration. President Johnson responds to the attacks by condemning white supremacy, as along with the violent far-left group of ANTIFA.
- September 18, 2017: The British Nationalist Party overthrows the government of the United Kingdom, and takes control over all of parliament and overthrows the monarchy. Tommy Robinson declares himself the 1st Supreme Leader of the British Republic.
- September 20, 2017: Supreme Leader Robinson starts deportation of all Muslims, mostly sending them to Africa, the Middle East and South Asia.
- September 22, 2017: In response to the New Fascist state in Britain, President Gary Johnson ends all United States trade with the British Republic.
- September 24, 2017: The European Union kicks out the British Republic. Supreme Leader Robinson thanks the European Union for doing so.
- November 11, 2017: Due to inspiration from Robinson, President Marine Le Pen starts deportation of all Muslims from France.
- November 12, 2017: The European Union kicks out France.
- December 14, 2017: The United States government repeals Net Neutrality. President Johnson's approval rating drops out due to this move.
- January 12, 2018: The British Republic and France declare war on Belgium in order to collapse the European Union.
- January 24, 2018: The European Union collapses due to the annexation of Belgium into France.
- February 17, 2018: The National Democratic Party (NDP) overthrows the German government. NDP Leader Frank Franz declares himself Supreme Leader of Germany. Franz is seen as the second Hitler to many.
- March 18, 2018: The 2018 Russian presidential election is held. The Liberal Democratic Party nominee Vladimir Zhirinovsy defeats United Russia nominee and Incumbent President Vladimir Putin to become the 5th President of Russia. Claims say that the British Republic interfered with the election results.
- April 16, 2018: The British Republic creates the National Identity League. France, Germany, Russia and India join the newly formed coalition. Every member of the coalition bans Muslims living in their country.
- June 6, 2018: President Johnson allows displaced Muslims from Europe into the US.
- August 11-12, 2018: The Unite the Right 2 Rally is held in Washington D.C. One of the far-right nationalist protesters attempts to assassinate President Gary Johnson with an AK-47. However, the shooter is caught by the police and arrested for life.
- September 12, 2018: White nationalist Richard Spencer creates the National Identity Party, a far-right white nationalist political party that advocates for banning Muslims from living in the United States and joining the National Identity League. Even though the party is condemned by many news outlets, the party soon finds a cult following, mainly from the Political Incorrect board on 4chan.
- November 3, 2020: The 2020 United States presidential election is held. Libertarian nominee and President Gary Johnson defeats Republican nominee U.S Senator Mike Pence of Indiana, Democratic nominee U.S Senator Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts and National Identity nominee Richard Spencer of Massachusetts in a landslide.
- November 6, 2020: The British Republic strikes Washington D.C with a nuclear bomb in order to kill President Gary Johnson and many other political officials in Washington D.C and install Richard Spencer as the Supreme Leader of the United States. But instead of striking D.C, it striked Delaware and Eastern Maryland. Many had to evacute the area due to it becoming raided.
- November 7, 2020: The United States declares war on the British Republic, along with Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Israel. Officially starting World War III.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.