| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Transylvanian Republic
- Capital city- Timişoara
- Largest city/town- Cluj-Napoca
- Other cities/towns- Sibu, Resita, Brazov, Petrosani, Polesti, Arad, Oradea, Debrecen, Bekescsaba, Szeged, Trebisow, Chlmec and Tirgu-Mures
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- democratic, 3rd way, social democratic, centre-left republic
- Language- Romanian, Hungarian, Transylvania Hungarian, Hungarian German, Serbian, Slovakian, Czech, Rysin, Serbia, Bosnia and Gypsey.
- Religion- Reformed Hungarian Catholic and Romanian Orthadox.
- Population- 12,500,000
- Economy- Petroleum refinery, industry, forestry and agriculture. The making and export of planks, furniture, cloths, agricultural equipment, steam threshing equipment , diesel, paraffin, hexane, artificial polymers, butane, turpentine, toluene, benzene, meths petrol and plastic
- Climate- Temperate
- Military- 1,500
- Economic strength- mid
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.