| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name-United Duchies of Dumfries, Galloway and Carlisle
- Capital city- Dumfries
- Largest city/town- Carlisle
- Other cities/towns- Maxwellton, Dunscore, Durisdeer, Applegarthtown, Torthorwald, Eskdalemuir, Annan, Dumfries, Langholm, Lockerbie, Moffat and Dryfesdale, Applegarthtown, Torthorwald, Gretna, Lockerbie, Stranrea, Haltwistel, Alston, Siloth, Longton, Castle Kennedy, Brampton, Aspatria, Armathwaite, Calthwaite and Siloth.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic center-right ducal state.
- Language- Northern English, Cumbrian, Lallands, Scottish English, Irish, Irish English and British English.
- Religion- Anglican, Episcopalian, irriligiose and Presbyterian.
- Population- 174,145
- Economy- Subsistence farming, forestry, quarrying and fishing. The low level production and export of stone, planks, wool, cloth, peas and processed shell fish.
- Climate- Maritime (temperate maritime) and cold temperate maritime
- Military- 385
- Economic strength- minor
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.