| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name-United Duchy of Lancaster, Whitehaven and Penrith.
- Capital city- Penrith.
- Largest city/town- Lancaster.
- Other cities/towns- Penrith, Ingelton, Tebay, Carnforth, Widermere, Cokermouth, Garstan, Morecombe Kirkby Lonsdale, Whitehaven, Keswick, Haysham, Lazonby, Workington, Meryport, Haltwistle, Kendal and Settle.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic center-right ducal state.
- Language- Northern English, Cumbrian, Lallands, Scottish English, Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi and British English.
- Religion- Anglican, Sunni Islam, Hindu, Sikh.
- Population- 275,745
- Economy- Subsistence farming, logging, quarrying and fishing. The low level production and export of stone, peas and processed shell fish.
- Climate- Maritime
- Military- 1,500
- Economic strength- low
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.