| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- United Duchy of Modena and Parma
- Capital city- Modena
- Largest city/town- Modena
- Other cities/towns- Parma, Ajaccio, Courtessa and Piza
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Semi-democratic, Italian Renaissance ideologically style and progressive ducal state
- Language- Central Italian, French of France, Provincial, Corsican and Tuscan Italian
- Religion- Roman Catholic
- Population- 454,545
- Economy- Agriculture, quarrying, stone cutting, banking, book binding and paperwork. The production and export of cardboard, peas, stone, dolomite, finacial servaces, insurane sceams, gravel, garden gnomes and bound books.
- Climate- Mediterranean
- Military- 1,500
- Economic strength- mid
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.