| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name-United Duchy of Preston, Clithero and Southport
- Capital city- Clithero.
- Largest city/town- Preston.
- Other cities/towns- Blackpool, Thornton-Cleveys, Poulton-le-Fylde, Lytham Saint Annes, Fromby, Chorley, Southport, Blackburn, Darwent, Accringtin, Burnley, Colne, Gisburn, Great Harwood, Balton by Bowland, Slaidburn, Padiham, Barnoldswick, Skipton, Pendle, Ilkley, Grgrave, Embsay and Ormskirk.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime-Democratic socialist ducal state.
- Language- Northern English, Scouse, Hindi, Kashmiri, Punjabi, Carabian English and British English.
- Religion- Anglican, Catholic, Sunni Islam, Hindu, Sikh and irreligious.
- Population- 375,555.
- Economy- Agriculture, forestry, peat cutting, stone cutting, quarrying and fishing. The exporting of glass, timber, planks and chinaware.
- Climate- Temperate maritime.
- Military- 250.