- Name- United Kingdom of Northumbria, Tiviotdale and the Lothians
- Capital city- Hexham and Berwick-Upon-Tweed
- Largest city/town- Edinborugh
- Other cities/towns- Haddington, Musselbough, Blaydon and Eyemouth
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic center-right constitutional kingdom
- Language- Northern English, Lallands, Geordie and Northumbrian English
- Religion- Anglican, Methodist and Baptist.
- Population- 545,545
- Economy- Farming, fishing, forestry, industry, agriculture and quarrying. The production and export of hand tools, machinery, stone, gravel, horses, sheep sand and greyhouds.
- Climate- Cold temperate
- Military- 2,755
- Economic strength- mid
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.