| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- United Republic of Brazzaville and Kinshasa (After the war 2595 Map Game)
- Capital city- Brazaville
- Largest city/town- Kinshassa
- Other cities/towns- Cabinda, Matadi, Banundu, Kikwit, Djambala, Pointe Noire, Tchibanga, Loubomo, Sibit and Mouila.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- United democratic African republic
- Language- Lingala, Kikongo, French and Portugese
- Religion- Christian and Animist
- Population- 7,500,000
- Economy- Agriculture, oil drilling, chemicals, fishing and logging. Producing and exporting plastics, petrol, artificial polymers, planks, furniture, diamonds, manganese and copper.
- Climate- Humid tropical
- Military- 12,500
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.