| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- United Republic of Nunavimmiut and Nunatsiavut
- Capital city- Kuujjuarapik
- Largest city/town- Kuujjuarapik
- Other cities/towns- Salluit, Puvirnituq, Chisasibi, Ivujivik, Kangiqsujuaq, Kangiqsualujjuaq, Kangirsuk, Tasiujaq, Aupaluk, Akulivik, Quaqtaq, Umiujaq, Nain, Hopedale, Makkovik, Postville and Rigolet.
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Democratic center-right republic.
- Language- Inuktitut, Inuit, Cree, Inuk, Quebec French, Canadian English, Greenlander, Danish and New England English
- Religion- Inuit and Cree native creeds
- Population- 12,500
- Economy- Subsistence logging, nomadic dear herding, fishing and wild deer hunting. The minimal production and exsport of dear antlers and logs.
- Climate- Arctic tundra, sub-polar, cold semi-arid and cold arid
- Military- 250
- Economic Strength- Minor
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.