| The following page is under construction.
Please do not edit or alter this article in anyway, other than stuff like spelling corrections, while this template is active. All unauthorized edits may be reverted on the admin's discretion. Propose any changes to the talk page.
- Name- Urals Soviet Socialist Republic
- Capital city- Chelyabinsk
- Largest city/town- Chelyabinsk
- Other cities/towns- Ufa, Sverdlovsk, Orsk, Orenburg, Kujbysev and Miass
- Deputy leader-
- Regime- Anarchic-communist dictatorship of the proletariat civil republic
- Language- Western Russian, Urals Russia, Siberian Russian, Komi, Evenk, Tatars, Bashkir, Ukrainian, Kazakh and Belorussian.
- Religion- Atheist, irreligious, Islam and Russian Orthodox
- Population- 12,584,526
- Economy- Industry, quarrying, forestry, agriculture, mining, chemicals, paper-making, engineering and metallurgy. The Production and export of machinery, cast iron, copper, gold, platinum, asbestos, gemstones, talcum, marble, coal, paper, andradite, beryl, platinum, quartz, machinery, propellor aircraft, clothes, wire, agricultural equipment, tiers, land-line telephones, railway track, soap, cast iron, hand tools, machines, vans, cars, paint, creosote, leather, wire, cloths, furniture, china and glassware.
- Climate- Alpine and continental
- Military- 8,500
- Economic strength- low
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.